In today’s litigious world, more businesses need to consider purchasing this valuable cover. And in some cases, it’s mandatory as well – if your job requires you to be licensed, you will likely need to have Professional Indemnity Insurance in place before opening the doors. If you want to have this service then contact the trusted union