Technically competent MECHANICAL ENGINEER offering an experience of more than 2year and 11 months in Oil and Gas field.Currently working in ABDULLAH AL BARRAK AND SONS as QA/QC Engineer.
Mechanical Engineering:National Institute of Technology (NIT)Assam, India(73.9/100)
Higher Secondary Education: State Board of Kerala, India(96/100)
Matriculation :State Board of Kerala, India(94/100)
ABDULLAH AL BARRAK AND SONS(Present)
Yanbu Refinery( Saudi Aramco Project)
Hadeed Plant(Sabic Project)
• Organize,implement,conduct and manage the QA/QC programs as per company’s quality policy.
• Taking Care of QA/QC documents of the jobs including test results, Inspection requests, on-compliance reports and site instruction/observations.
• Carry out Inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
• Coordinate with the consultants representative and Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non Compliance report.
• Carry out Inspections of Pressure Vessels,Heat Exchangers,Columns with TPI
BPCL-KOCHI REFINERY (Dec 2017to Dec 2018)
KK CONSTRUCTONS (JUNE 2016 to Dec 2017)
• Attended two shut downs of major units: crude unit and diesel treating units.
• Piping inspection during shut down as per API codes.
• Retroactive PMI checking as per API 578.
• On stream and shutdown inspection of storage tanks, plant/ offsite piping, spring supports etc.
• Fabrication inspection and hydro testing of piping and storage tanks.
• Involved in inspection and repair of heat exchangers, vessels, columns and fired tubular heaters.
• Witness Relief valve testing and heat exchanger testing.
• Carry out and supervising various NDE methods like PT, UT, Diesel chocking, Hardness testing, LFET of tank bottom plates, LRUT of pipelines, Acoustic emission testing of tanks etc used in refinery.
• Coordinating and inspecting fabrication works during shut downs.
• Involved in welding inspection and welder’s performance qualification.
• Familiarization of various API and ASME codes and corrosion mechanisms.
• Review of Corrosion Control Documents
Exhibits Coordination and Design skills coupled with professional competencies in mobilizing and judiciously managing resources with structured inputs in the domains of project planning, scheduling and monitoring to ensure project accomplishment within defined time/cost parameters.
The above credentials along with my enclosed resume make me ideally suitable for a position in your organization. I would appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview.
Muhsin Mohamed V T