Features of 5/6’’ LED eyeball dimmable downlights;
• With recessed base, the 5/6’’ LED eyeball dimmable downlights are available in two color temperatures including 3000K and 5000K so that you can use them in a most appropriate way. Also the lumen output is 1000 lumens.
• The beam angle of 100 degree allows you to cover the maximum space, these 5/6’’ LED eyeball dimmable downlights have a unique feature similar to an eyeball and distributes the lights more at the areas where it is required the most.
• By replacing your dimmable halogen light that consumes 88 watts of electricity with the 5’6’’ LED eyeball dimmable downlights, you can save almost 88% of the significant amount of energy and savings.
• Turn the lights ON instantly and lighten up space without any kind of delay and buzzing noise or flickering, which you get annoyed by using those halogen lights.
• Use these LED downlights for a period of at least 50,000 hours, which is at least 25 times much more than the halogen lights. Also the maintenance and replacement costs of these dimmable LED downlights are also zero.
So use these downlights and enjoy maximum brightness, with these lights, you will not find any dark spot on using these lights in the full non-dimming mode. Replace those dimmable halogen lights with the eye-ball styled LED downlights and let your office or home shine more with darker areas.