Mobile No: 0534826451, 0537090348
Email: [email protected]
Present Location: Riyadh, KSA.
Highly experienced and dependable QC Mechanical Engineer with an excellent record of residential and corporate customer satisfaction. Broad and deep knowledge of all building infrastructural systems. Adept at functioning well both as a team member and independently.
▷ Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
▷ Higher Secondary Education (HSC) Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad.
▷ Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) St. George’s Grammar School, Hyderabad.
Five years of Working Experience:
More than 5 years of experience as a QA/QC Engineer.
Extensive knowledge of testing and improving quality of services.
Excellent command over written and verbal communications.
Positive attitude with good decision-making skills.
Result-oriented with excellent management skills.
Possess excellent technical knowledge and ability to handle multiple tasks.
Possess excellent monitoring and supervisory skills.
Sound ability to work on multiple projects.
1. Saudi Technical Limited.
Riyadh Metro Project, Riyadh.
2. Lion Horizon Company.
Riyadh Metro Project, Riyadh.
3. Hilal Al Arabia Cont. Est.
Saudi Aramco Project Management Team Site Office Building, Al Jubail.
4. Dhanush Engineering Services.
Manjeera Trinity Mall, India.
• Preparation and submission of ITP (Inspection Test Plan) according to project standards and specification and complying with comments from the consultant.
• Preparation of Method Statement.
• Reviewing of Material Technical Data Sheet before submittal to ensure that the material is according to project standards and specifications.
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality of all processes.
• Review quality of materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
• Inspecting the installation according to IFC drawings, Method Statement Project Standards and Project Specifications.
• Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
• Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures.
• Coordinate all inspections, monitor the required tests and record inspections and tests made as per the contract plan and contract specifications.
• Liaise with the Client’s representatives for the conduct day-to-day quality related project activities.
• Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and/or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies.
• Provide technical support to Project Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings, O & M manual.
• Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) are raised once the activities deviated from the Contract Specifications.
• Coordinate with the project staff to compile and maintain pertinent records of inspection and testing until end of the contract and all pertinent records for retention on completion of the project.
• Attend Monthly Project Review Meetings (PRM) and alert the project team of any potential problems.
• Coordinate with document controller to ensure the related documents are properly controlled.
• Participate in Quality Auditing of the project.
• Ensuring implementation of QHSE policies.
• Ensuring safety standard at site.
HVAC Design & Drafting, Electrical Design & Drafting, Plumbing Design and Drafting, MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCAD, HAP, Aramco Standards, NFPA Standards, ASHRAE Standards, SMACNA Standards, McQuay Duct Sizer, McQuay Pipe Sizer
Name : Syed Sufiyan Azam
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 27-02-1992
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
English (Fluent), Hindi (Fluent), Urdu (Fluent) and Arabic (Intermediate)
Iqama Status: Transferable.
Declaration: All the given details are updated and true to my knowledge and I can produce the documents whenever and so required for the same.