EDUCATION: MASTER OF ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
EXPERIENCE: 10 YEARS
CURRENT LOCATION: SARGODHA, PAKISTAN
E-Mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/muhammad-tayyab-shah-abdullah-880297108/
Accounting professional, goal driven and result oriented with successful 10 years of experience accompanying demonstrated managerial performance in the Construction industry, Foods, Restaurant, Hoteling & Hospitality industry, Retail industry and Social Industry. Master’s Degree Holder focused in Accounting & Finance.
• Financial Reporting • Financial Statements • Financial Analysis • Variance Analysis
• Budgeting • Forecasting • Taxations / VAT-Taxation • IAS/IFRS Compliance
• Wage Protection System WPS • Reconciliations • Accounts Payable • Accounts Receivable
• Aging Reports • Invoicing • Internal Control • Internal Audit • Strategic Planning • ERP System
• Oracle Financial 11i (ERP) (Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger)
• QuickBooks Accounting Application (Complete)
• Peachtree Accounting Application (Complete)
• Business Solution Navision (Retail Software Application)
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Access & Outlook
Name of Organization: - Sargodha Gymkhana Club
Business Type: - Social, Entertainment, Hospitality
Position: - Accounts Manager
Job Period: - 1st June-2018 to Present (01 Year)
Location: - Sargodha, Pakistan.
As a head of department managing all financial activities of the social organization like;
• MIS reporting to elected Secretary of Club and to Government bodies i.e. Secretary Finance (Add. Deputy Commissioner Revenue) and President Gymkhana Club (Deputy Commissioner).
• Managing Revenues of Gymkhana from Members.
• Managing proper accounts of Restaurant, Café, Gymnasium, Shooting/Ridding Club, Sports/Games ;
• Managing procurement of Foods, Beverages, Grocery, Sports Items;
• Managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable;
• Implemented and integrated of Proper Accounting System within the Organization.
• Implementation Accounting Software, Inventory Control System, Billing system and Software.
• Implementation of Policies & Procedures for demands, procurements and approval.
Name of Organization: - Broad Way Contracting Co.شركة الطريق العريض للمقاولات
Business Type: - Civil Contracting
Position: - Manager Accounts & Finance
Job Period: -15th May-2015 to 15th -April-2018 (03 Years)
Location: - Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Managed and prepared Financial Statements and Financial reports monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• Prepared financial ratios analysis and address the concerns/issues to management.
• Prepared variance analysis by comparing actual results with budgeted.
• Managed annual audit processes liaise with external auditors.
• Managed payroll of the employees as per Govt. Wage Protection System (WPS).
• Managed books of accounts like Account receivables, Account payables, Sales invoices, Purchase invoices, Accruals, Assets Booking, Payrolls (WPS), Depreciation, L/Cs, Bank Grantees, Leasing and year end process to conduct audit.
• Implemented reporting procedures to maintain internal control.
• Implemented policies and accounting practices, SOP’s and improved the finance overall performance.
• Contributed to the development and implementation of VAT principles for the Company.
• Managed financial activities of multiple projects with several clients, like Siemens Ltd ( 02 projects of Saudi Electric Co SEC), National Contracting Co, S.S.E.M, Cameron Al-Rashaid Co, Sinsina Corners Co, Al-Osais Co, etc, with financial challenges from some clients.
Name of Organization: - Husayn Foods (Pvt) Ltd.
Business Type: - Restaurant, Café, Bakery, Hotel
Position: - Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance
Job Period: - 1st -April -13 to 28th – February-15 (02 Years)
Location: - Bahria Town Islamabad, Pakistan.
• Prepared financial reports of financial statement (P n L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet), and reported to Manager / Managing Director and CEO.
• Managed Procurement of Foods and Non Foods items from different vendors & suppliers.
• Managed Account payable & receivable.
• Managed Payrolls and Salaries payments.
• Prepared e-filing annual income tax returns and Sales tax returns.
• Contributed in transformation from a sole investment in franchise (China Grill Restaurant) to creating a new venture, new brand (Woodpecker) restaurant and then hotel (Woodpecker Suites).
Name of Organization: - Q Mart Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd.
Business Type: - Retail Industry – Super Market (Subsidiary of Kohinoor Mills Ltd)
Position: - Accounts Officer
Job Period: - 08th-Oct-2008 to 20th -Dec-2012 (04 Years)
Location: -Lahore, Pakistan.
• Handled Account Payable, Account Receivable by Oracle ERP.
• Handled General Ledgers by Oracle ERP.
• Prepared Reconciliations of Banks, Reconciliations of Parties & Vendors.
• Prepared of Tax Chelan Suppliers-filing.
• Assessment of differences in physical verses systematic inventory by stock taking of Inventory of different super stores in different locations and assessment of losses, damages, pilferage of inventory.
PIPFA (PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC FINANCE ACCOUNTANTS) FINALIST
Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (Constituents: ICAP, ICMAP, AGP)
Master of Accounts & Finance (M.Sc Accounts & Finance)
Virtual University of Pakistan (2017)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
University of Sargodha (2008)
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS:-
•Certificate & Training IASs / IFRSs (Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants)-Pak
•Certificate of Training of ISO 9001 Quality Management System from EBS (IRCA) -KSA
•Certificate of course I.T Pack (Govt. Ambala Muslim College)-Pak
• Date of Birth: 15th March-1988• Gender: Male • Religion: Islam • Nationality: Pakistani • Marital Status: Married • Interests: Travelling, Sports, Studies • Languages Known: Urdu, English, Arabic, and Punjabi