Senior Supervisor / Foreman – Electrical
Email: [email protected]
Cell # 00966539506964
A growth-oriented and highly talented technical person with a strong background in Installation, Testing & Servicing of Power Transformers, GIS, MV Switchgear, Capacitor banks, DC system, Grounding system as leading team member. I have 15 years of experience in this domain as well as excellent communication and leadership skills. I have experience in Saudi Electricity (SEC) as Work Permit Receiver and Clearance holder.
Date of Birth: 7th June, 1973
Marital Status: Married
Senior Supervisor - Electrical
INDSTRIAL TECNOLOGY CO. as a sub-contractor 2016 - Present
Construction of 115/13.8kV Substation Ain Murjan # 2, Al-Hassa (as Site Engineer)
Construction of 380/230/115kV Substation Qatif
Al MASHARIQ CO. As a contractor 2003 To 2015
Shadgum Power Plant( NGL 230/115kV Line)
Hail Power Plant 132kV (8902-9030 Hail)
Makkah Project 110/13.8kV S/S
Al-Hassa, New Project Ghassaniyah 115/13.8kV S/S
SEC (Saudi Electricity company).
Duties & Responsibilities
• 115Vk GIS installation & Erection Gassing / degassing / Gas Recovery
• Power Transformer installation 100MV and 50/67MVA
• Installation of Switchgear 13.8kV
• Installation of Capacitor bank
• Replacement of Bushing CT’s for the Bulk Oil Circuit breakers
• Wiring termination of Annunciator panel for SCADA protection
• Performs installation support, supervision and diagnostics.
• Provide support and directs for the safe, proper operation and general maintenance of Circuit Breakers.
• Performs commissioning of newly installed, repaired or refurbished 115kv and 230kv ,380kv C.B and Panel analyzes results to ensure start up requirements and standards are met.
• Provides supervision to subcontractors and/or customer construction crew in turn-key operations as related to the installation of Power/distribution Switchgear
• To provide field service engineering and technical assistance to customers in areas of installation, startup, maintenance, repair, training and modification on HV & Distribution Transformers,
• Assistance to testing team for testing of power transformers, CT, PT and CVT.
• Fault Analysis and Replacement of HV Bushing of 1X114 MVA Transformer at OTC Rental Power Plant, sheikhupura, Pakistan.
• Testing of 1x114 MW and 1X90 MVA Transformer at OTC Rental Power Plant, sheikhpura, Pakistan.
• Fault Analysis of and replacement of LV Bushing of 105 MVA Transformer at 234 MW Sapphire Power plant, Muridke, Pakistan.
• Testing and servicing of 3x105 MVA Power Transformer at 234 MW Sapphire Power plant during annual maintenance shutdown.
• Testing and servicing of on-load Tap changer of 2x 100 MVA Power Transformer at Kot Addu Power Company Limited, KAPCO, Muzaffargarh, Pakistan.
• Fault Analysis, repairing of On-load tap changer and testing of 20/26 MVA transformer at century papers Mills.
• Replacement and Testing 60/75/94 MVA Transformer of HV bushing at Fauji Kabeer Wala. Pakistan.
• Testing and commission of Power Transformer at Lucky Cement factory, Karachi.
• Power enhancement of Distribution transformer from ONAN to ONAF by making Special arrangement at FFC, Mirpur Mathelo, Pakistan.
• Testing and commissioning of 20/26 MVA Power Transformer at Aisha steel Mills. Karachi.
Inspection of inco Astron Construction Company
(Bin QasimPower Plant 210MW) Karachi , Pakistan
Ming commissioning instalation related to power transformers with respect to quality. Process monitoring of power transformers at various manufacturing stages. Duties & Responsibilities:
• Termination of High voltage power cables and control cables. And control panel
• Servicing of all type of Switchgear, Relay
• Inspection of all type of Relays and wiring.
Assembling work of Ring Main Testing Inspector (RMU’s, LV/MV Switch Gear)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Testing of Ring Main Units SF6, SFRMU & Oil Immersed
• Testing of Relay Testing and Relay programing
• Final Inspection
• Perform testing for customer or third party customer
• SABRE VCE, VRN
• Wiring of Relays WIP1, Micom, VIP300,35.
• Testing of electrical Switchgear, Ring Main units, Both SF6 gas insulated and Oil Insulated.
1992 - 1996 National Fibers Limited , Karachi Pakistan
• Electrical Foreman
Testing and installation of electric motors & maintenance.
To do the connection of power motors to drive in different ways for the industrial process & modification of drawings.
1989 - 1992 Al – Medina Electric Works , Karachi Pakistan
• Electrical Technician
This is a Government Contractors company where I had been involved in the following jobs.
• To carry out the building electric wiring
• Installation of energy meters
Qualification Colleg/University Period
Three Year Diploma Associate Engineer Electrical Sindh Board of Technical Education Pakistan 1996-2000
Safety Engineer Course.
(First Aid & CPR) 18-3-2007),
Arab Development Institute Under the Auspices of Saudi Council for Health
Specialties Certifies Basic Life Support Training Course AL-Khobar Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.