Here are the steps for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Setup
1. Disconnect any printer USB cables
2. To install and run HP Easy Start, go to 123.hp.com/laserjet and then press Install
3. Tap on My Printer Is Not Shown when asked to pick your printer
4. A window not seen by a printer is projected
5. Clicking My Printer Is Not Shown Click Continue, then pick (if applicable) Wireless network
6. To set up your printer on a wireless network, press Continue and then follow the on-screen prompts
If you have any queries on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Setup, call us using the toll-free number @ +1-888-214-1820 or just try our videos at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_k3zy_jfyk.