I always aimed to focus & work with dedication & sincerity who is High-energy dependable individual focused on continued professional development
• Dedicated to improving the health and wellness of others
• Committed to overcoming daily challenges leading to positive patient outcomes.
The following are the responsibilities/duties during my professional experience for your requirements:
Presenting and explaining information about drugs (medicines), and suggesting improvements to the management.
• Create and validate record-keeping processes.
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams to assist with content development
Updating the database containing both brand and generic drugs with latest medicines in the market.
• Suggest ways to both increase healthcare quality and reduce costs (e.g. money spent in R&D) with brand verses generic drugs.
Participating and guiding the indents in auditing to anticipate, prevent, and investigate medication errors of all types
• Coordinate with doctors and suggest dose adjustments in cases of abnormal pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs
• Monitor the movement of non-formulary items and submit a report to the concerned person in the pharmacy department.
Review records of patients to determine the appropriateness of medication therapy
• Evaluate patient’s condition to ensure all issues are being treated
• Collecting prescriptions from various departments, Develop effective medication plans that minimize the risk of adverse side-effects
• Consult on dosages, medication substances etc.
Keep accurate documentation of medication plans and patient progress
• Identifying and monitoring adverse drug reactions and drug interactions and informing to the concerned physicians.
• Analyzing and interpreting data (often using specialist computer applications i.e. Micromedex, Medscape, Lexicomp (Cinical drug information).
• Anticipating, preventing & investigating drug interactions.
For further information or details about my profession kindly contact me via whats app or calls.
Looking forward to working with you.