HomeInternational Saudi Arabia JeddahServicesLabor/Moving

From: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Category: Labor/Moving
Region: Jeddah (Jeddah Riyadh Dammam Makkah Madina yanbu Dubai all)
Posting ID: 44985170
0538995193
We are Professional Movers, Packers, Transportation, removal & shifting expert in relocation. Professional services from friendly people.
.
For moving your office or houses, flat/villa/apartment’s furniture & fixtures, curtains fixing blinds fixing and also LCD fixing.
We offer you the best & very care full handling services at a cost that you like.
We are very friendly & reasonable cost will never be an issue with us.
.
• We provide services 24X7.
• Available for service anywhere in KSA.
• Household goods (including electrical appliances and electronics) moving service.
• Commercial goods moving service.
• Relocation services across KSA.
• Packing solutions.
• Goods Insurance solution.
• Unloading and unpacking at your destination.
We do the packing & handling very carefully. Even we do small moving in very reasonable price, and moving expertise the smart choice for all of your moving needs 24 hours service.

Please call and get stress free services anywhere in KSA to ANYWHERE in the WORLD 0538995193 # 0581746038