• Maintaining Aloha system by NCR Corp on POS in all the restaurants & Radiant systems of order display screens.
• Configuring and maintaining the network infrastructure.
• Managing & maintaining all CCTV systems.
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Aloha systems in POS and Aloha servers.
• Configuring New Items & Prices, Employees, Designing Order Panels in Aloha POS.
• Handling & managing Active directory Users and computers and shared folders, access limits on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 .
Mercure Al Khobar Hotel – Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia Feb 2018 - Present
• Coordination of IS/IT function aimed at accomplishment of business goals and maximizing customer satisfaction
• Organizing training sessions for staff for effective usage of business & office applications
• Engaged in development of technology vision in alignment with organizational requirements
• Planning, managing & maintaining IS/IT Infrastructure – network, hardware, software, support desk, system security, system backup & recovery and data center operations
• Conceptualizing & implementing IS/IT systems and security policies & procedures
• Implementing business process improvement and assigned and managed project responsibilities
• Spearheading corporation-wide information systems strategies, architecture, projects and applications
• Defining service level agreement for hardware / software • PMS Opera, Sun, Micros, Material Control Systems.
• Managing day to day operations and interacting with business units’ heads & user s for automating business processes
IT Specialist, B RAIN TECH SOLUTIONS – Gujranwala, Pakistan Jan 2016 to June 2017
• Gained experienced and knowledge from working on multiple projects
. • Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows Server/Client infrastructure
. • Network designing, configuration and troubleshooting on Cisco switches and routers.
• Installation, configuration of IP/Analogue CCTV systems.
Technical Expertise Cisco: Static Routing, Dynamic Routing, RIP, EIGRP, OSFP, BGP, Standard/Extended ACL, NAT/PAT, Password Recovery, IOS loading of router Configuration LAN switches, VLAN, InterVLANS communication, STP Port security, Port Aggregation Server Experience: Windows 2008/2012 Client Experience: Windows XP/7/8/10 Network Hardware: Cisco Routers/Switches. CCTV Installation: IP/Analogue/NVR/DVR
IT Professional Courses / Training IT Certification Cisco(Routing & Switching) Cisco Certified Network Associate Cisco Certified Network Professional Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Verification Code – (424791918969GNVN) Microsoft Microsoft Certified IT Professional Microsoft Certified Server Expert
HSC (Punjab College of Engineering, Gujranwala), 2012
Bachelor of Computer Science
Transferable Valid Iqama.
Valid Saudi Driving License